If this is your first time accessing the patient portal, you will need to register with ConnectMed https://www.connectmed.co.nz/join.aspx
RULES FOR BOOKING:
- Online bookings are only available for ENROLLED adults aged 16 and over. You are able to book a single fully paid adult appointment FOR YOURSELF only (not for any other family members or acquaintances)
- You must book with own doctor (we can tell you who your doctor is if you don’t already know)
- When booking you will need to write in a two word reason for visit (this is visible by practice staff)
- Please be aware that some appointments incur extra fees: Driver’s Licence Medicals (extra $20), after 5pm weekdays (extra $5) and on weekends (extra $20 – $35)
- IN AN EMERGENCY PLEASE DIAL 1-1-1 IMMEDIATELY
THE FOLLOWING APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE BY TELEPHONE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE:
- Child appointments for 0-15yrs of age
- All Nurse appointments and services
- Triage/Urgent same day appointments
- Minor surgery appointments
- Rolleston Central Health will allow this service for patients aged 16 and over, providing it is used appropriately.
- It may not suit all patients to have this facility and we will discuss this if it arises for you.
- It will always remain the right of the practice to use our discretion for any individual to use this service.
- For after hours services, please still ring the surgery number 03 347 2614 for nursing advice and/or 24 Hour Surgery referral.
- Cancellation of less than one hour prior to appointment or non-attendance at appointment time will be charged at full consultation rate.
- It is wise to come at least 2 minutes early so as not to be disappointed and miss out on your appointment. If you are 5 minutes late the doctor will have moved on to other duties. You will still be fully charged and you will need to rebook for another time.
If you have read and understood these terms, please click here to book your appointment